(Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry)
9:30 am (Community Connection Hour)
- This is where we teach our main lesson from Brite* (powered by Awana).
10:45 am (Contemporary Service)
- This time allows for fellowship amongst children, with portions of the morning’s main lesson blended in.
There are four main classrooms that make up our Sunday morning opportunities for children.
- Nursery – Here is where our youngest members of the church, babies, come to be loved along with little ones up to not yet potty trained 3-year old’s. These kiddos have a slightly different learning opportunity in the room where they are learning from Awana’s “Puggles” curriculum on Sunday mornings.
- Preschool – This classroom is where our potty-trained 3-year old’s up to 5-year old’s, not yet in Kindergarten, come to learn and grow.
- K-2nd grade – This classroom is dedicated to our Kindergartners through 2nd graders, where they begin diving into the specific truth scripture speaks on, learning more diligent spiritual disciplines, and learning some of the practical steps of their faith.
- 3-4th grade – This classroom is dedicated to our 3rd and 4th graders who continue their roots from K-2nd but are challenged to dig deep into their big questions about faith. These children are the last group in Community Kids before stepping up and into our Youth Ministry, Arise.
If you ever have a question about anything (Examples: curriculum, other opportunities for your children outside of Sunday morning, need more resources at home, etc.) please contact our Director of Children’s Ministry at: email@example.com or (610) 670-1942.
Please feel free to follow our private Facebook page if you are a parent of a “Community Kid”
Wednesday AWANA Ministry
Kids ages 3 yrs old (and potty-trained) through 5th grade will learn about Jesus through fun activities, Bible stories, songs and games! AWANA is a great way to get kids excited about God and about being a part of His family! AWANA meets on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm beginning September 28th through May 3rd. Register below!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org